Corporate Training & Consulting
Leverage DSPAs customized training for your team
- Improve actionable insight via better communication with stakeholders
- Increase your team’s effectiveness via enhanced team coordination
- Drive process efficiency and the exploration of high value analyses
- Understand how to avoid (or appropriately address) common project missteps
An Integrated Approach to Improve Your Data Science Project Execution
Contact DSPA to explore a customized solution, which typically includes:
- Private Training: Enable all your employees to take a private course, just for your team.
- Certification: To ensure employees are mastering the desired content, all courses include a certification exam.
- Community: Your employees can access DSPA’s online members-only community (where they can ask questions to process experts).
- Consulting Services: DSPA can review your current processes, suggest changes to drive process improvements, and provide post-training mentoring.
- Leadership visioning workshop: DSPA can help your team understand the potential benefits of an improved process and a roadmap to get there.
Our private DSPA Team Process Course provides an opportunity for your team to take a course together, without any other students. It provides in depth learning, focused on your organization, by incorporating your team’s specific challenges.
Since the course is just for your organization, there is flexibility with respect to how the course is offered. For example, the course could be a 2-day class, daily 90 minute live sessions with online learning (e.g., videos) in between sessions, or a one month class that meets weekly (with asynchronous online learning in between sessions).
At the end of the course, each employee will be eligible to take the appropriate DSPA certification exam.
Gain practical insights via real-life cases instructor facilitated team-based exercises and games, where your team can experience using a data science process, and how one can improve your data science team’s effectiveness in generating actionable insight.
Furthermore, the class also discusses:
- Common missteps and misunderstandings, including misstep symptoms
- Prescriptive guidance to avoid having the project go off track from those missteps
Your employees will also have access our learning community, which includes access to discussion forums and summaries of different aspects of managing a data science project.
The Community is a dynamic space that:
- Connects your employees with instructors and peers across other organizations
- Enables access to exclusive events
- Provides a library of curated resources (white papers, videos, links to blogs, etc)
DSPA leadership/visioning workshop
Via a 90 minute Zoom workshop, DSPA will facilitate a discussion with you (and anyone else from your organization), that will:
- Provide an intuitive discussion on the benefits of using an agile framework for data science projects
- Explore key attributes of a data science project score card
- Review / analyze your team’s key interfaces with other groups
- Explore potential benefits to your team of using an enhanced agile data science process framework
- Create a roadmap of how your team could leverage an improved agile framework (what future state could look like, and a path to get there via an identified set of potential next steps).
DSPA is very unique and very useful – I haven’t seen any other similar training and certifications.
– Greg G.