Explore data science team process frameworks:
- CRISP-DM – A popular 20+ year old framework for data mining, sometimes used for data science.
- TDSP – Developed in 2016, Microsoft’s Team Data Science Process framework tries to update CRISP-DM for data science.
- Scrum – The most popular software agile development framework, sometimes used within a data science context.
- Data Driven Scrum – A newer framework that addresses some key challenges in using Scrum in a data science context (e.g., functional iterations as opposed to time-boxed iterations).
- Kanban – A lean set of principles that encourages agility by minimizing work in progress.